Last week CureDRPLA’s team met for the first time after +2 years of working together remotely!!! We met for the 2022 CureDRPLA Research Conference in Boston (USA), which was a huge success! Next week we will post an article summarising the conference and the main takeaways.
Image left to right:
- Aliza Ben-Varon – Master’s student in Jeff Carroll’s lab
- Andrea Compton – CureDRPLA president and co-founder
- Paul Compton – CureDRPLA co-founder
- Silvia Prades – DRPLA Research Manager
- Julie Greenfield – Head of Research at Ataxia UK
- Jeff Carroll – CureDRPLA advisor and Huntington’s disease researcher